Friday, August 1, 2014

Wet n Wild

Another fun activity we did while Jason was off was Wet n Wild.  We brought our friend Owen.
 Tyson and Taylor had to show poor Owen how "fun" it is to have the huge bucket dumped on you. Brats!
 We always sneak tons of food in to wet n wild but I guess now they actually take your towels out and unfold them.  Any new ideas on how to sneak food in?  And can I say how annoying it is to have to sneak food in in the first place?!?  Freaking annoying!!
Couldn't resist a picture of this darling.  We found this great floatie thing at Costco and she has turned into a fish.
I'm glad there are water parks back in Vegas, the kids love them, but I am underwhelmed and super annoyed about the food.  I think I'm going to start a petition about the food and the dang lazy river.  What the heck? Only one entrance/exit, it's super small, and I actually had a lifeguard yell at Tyson, "no swimming". Has anyone checked out cowabunga bay?

3 comments:

  1. No swimming in the lazy river? That is weird. I have no ideas about the food. I never take any in because a) my kids are older and b) This year I can only seem to take wet n wild in short 2 or 3 hour bursts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa need to make you your own water park
    then you can have all the food you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang! they're checking the towels now?! i'm out of ideas. maybe stuff them in their bathing suits- in a ziplock of course- and have them wear really loose cover-ups? good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete