Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Last Day at Disney

Have you ever seen cuter kids than these? Nope! (I'm a little biased!)
 We caught a few of the street performers at Disney California, Phinneas & Ferb.
 Toy Story's Green Army Men
 The kids got drenched!
 My boy, not the smartest :)

 Tower of Terror!!
 Wilderness explorer area.
 At night there is a huge "Tea Party".  They have live music and dancers.  The Mad Hatter and Alice really know how to throw a party.
 The kids were enthralled!!
 Love the passed out pictures, they crack me up!
                       Another trip to our favorite place.
 I was just reading an online article about how awful amusement parks are and I agree on a lot of the writers points.  They are crazy expensive, it's suppose to be an enjoyful experience for the whole family and usually turns into a nightmare.  After having the passes this year it has really made each trip funner and funner.  You know where you're going,(how many times have you aimlessly walked around a place not knowing where to go?)  You know how to cut costs with food, and you don't stress missing a ride because you'll be back and jump on it on the next trip.  It has really been fun.  I am going to miss Disneyland when our passes expire in October!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Tyson holding his eye! Ha, Ha! I enjoy amusement parks, but would enjoy them more if I didn't feel as though I had to pack so much into my days. Season passes seem the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling kids and darling disney shirts. My favorite pic is them all worn out. :)

    ReplyDelete