Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jason's Birthday trip to Disney

I was all over the shirts this trip I wanted to wear matching shirts as many days as possible.  I may be losing it a little with all these trips to Disneyland.  I researched free printables and have gone a little crazy.  This day we wore the "Have a Laugh" printable.

 We also saw the Mickey show and this was Hayden & Ryan's first time having the frozen lemonades.
 They loved them!
 Ryan also has gone through a little growth spurt and now is tall enough to go on the cars at Autotopia! This was her first ride!! Life starts at 32 inches!!
 We HAD to see the Frozen float.  Disneyland knows how to make you crazy.  They do 2 parades a night but the Frozen float is only at the 4pm parade! Gotta love it!
The people behind us could not get enough of Ryan.  Everything she did was hilarious.  I love her amazed expression here.
 My cute girl :)
 The waving: Adorable!
The best part was Anna & Elsa!  Ryan almost ran to them.  The love is too much!!  As we speak she saw their pictures from across the room and came running and shouting: ANNA! ELSA!

"Me Mou" is also a favorite of Ryan's.  She asks daily to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
 I once had a visiting teacher who told me she actually believed she was a princess when she was growing up. She was little off, but I do worry with all the Disney exposure that our girls will be delusional when they grow up.

I'm sure they'll be fine, they do have me for a Mom :) (I'm all for representing minorities and such but I was pretty weirded out by this Spanish Belle.  She's French for heavens sake!)

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how to make shirts. You need to teach a class.

    Life does begin at 32". And then gets so much better at 48".

    ReplyDelete