Sunday, August 17, 2014

Home Again

When we got home from California Taylor had this amazing gift waiting for her from Grandma DeMille!!  Its a blanket that folds up into a pillow.  She is in love with it!!
I of course had to stop at IKEA on our California trip and found this awesome backyard table set with 4 chairs for $118!  It was such a deal, regularly an outdoor chair is $50-$80.  Jason of course had to work so me and the girls got to work putting the furniture together.
 Love handy girls!!
The next day was church and the 3 girls all came down with a weird virus that caused crazy fevers for 4 days.  We went through 2 bottles each of Ibuprofen and Tylenol.  I had to keep a chart of who I gave what.  Every 4 hours around the clock the girls would spike these fevers and after I would give them their medicine they would be fine until the next spike.  So to pass the time while we were quarantined the kids made all sorts of stuff out of the IKEA boxes I brought home.
 Tyson made himself an entire Minecraft outfit that he says is going to be his Halloween costume.  Cheapest costume ever!!
 The DeMille bus.
Also not pictured Taylor made each of the kids their own cardboard ipads.  Hilarious!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute blanket/pillow combo! Crap about the fevers!
    I'm so impressed with your furniture skills. I am still waiting for Eric to have time to put together my new laundry room cabinet! I think I am going on a month of waiting now.

    ReplyDelete