Monday, August 25, 2014

Birthday Boy

I surprised Jason with this fun shirt on his birthday, it says, "I don't have birthdays, I level up".  Hilarious!  When he gave the park his pass a huge red screen popped up and said it was his birthday.  He is reluctant to draw attention to himself and was very embarrassed when the worker made a big deal and then made him a birthday button to wear.  He's such a good sport though that he wore it all day :)
 
I am trying not to be too rude but Disneyland is the weirdest place for foreigners.  I could not imagine speaking absolutely no English and going to an English speaking amusement park.  The couple in front of us were just that.  Not a lick of English between the two of them.  Disney is very strict on who sits where and when they put these two in the front they decided to try to take my seat in the back because they wanted to sit together.  After a lot of worker orneriness they were moved back to their first and second seat.  The workers told the fella over and over to remove his hat and he just looked at them blankly.  So crazy!!  I wish they would give you pictures after the fall, they were drenched!!
I found these printables with Anna and Elsa, adorable!!
Alice and Wonderland has been revamped and we love it.
Sometimes Hayden is in her own world and is such a nut.  This is the small world ride, not even a bit scary.
I had to snap her out of her craziness and tell her to smile, she is such a crack up.
Autotopia: our new family favorite!!  Tyson is the worst driver but there is no way we'd let Darrell drive!!

Happy Birthday Jason!!

1 comment:

  1. So funny that the guy had his hat on during the ride! Hayden is adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete