Friday, August 1, 2014

July 12x12 2014

We started our day with Tyson and Taylor earning a $5 shopping spree to the 99 cent store!!  I have them doing a math program for the summer and I can created rewards if they finish so many assignments with a 70% score or higher.  Awesome right?  As you can see they had already earned root beer floats and a pancake party.  I love this program and it was completely free!!  The kids did an assessment of what they know at the beginning of the summer and it has put together assignments based on what they need to work on.
 This girl is a nightmare in the car and Taylor is the only one who will sit by her.  She constantly throws her pacifier and then screams for it.  She also has a mean streak and will reach over and scratch and pull hair out of the blue.  I would love to be done with "pappys" but she is obsessed.  Ryan can't say her P's so she calls them her "happys".  Adorable!!
 Car selfie :)
 I had to return some pants to Savers so we stopped by there first.  I had a $13 dollar store credit so I told the kids to go nuts.
 Then we were off to the dollar store for the $5 shopping sprees. (Tyson sadly lost his $5 reward :(  Is anyone else dying this summer with how bad their oldest (and supposedly should know how to behave in public) child is?  He is actually killing me!  I told him on the drive home from this outing that I was going home to research summer camps in Somalia I could send him to.  Ungrateful, entitled, lazy, rude... AHHHHH!!
 This girl is on the other hand a great shopping buddy.  We had a Mommy/Ryan shopping outing the other day and we laughed and laughed that we didn't bring anyone else :)
 Sorry for the swearing but I pulled up behind this car and couldn't believe this.  Nuts right?!  If ya don't like it: LEAVE!!
 We found Pirates booty at the 99 cent store, 6 for 99 cents!  We stocked up!!
 Before heading out to swim lessons Hayden did some learning :)
 After swim, Jason left for work and we hung out in the preschool room.
 I found this awesome shelving unit on clearance at Michaels for super cheap.  What was wrong with it?  Only missing 4 small screws!!
 Awesome deal and super fun project.  I know I'm weird but I love putting furniture together, hence the IKEA love :)
Another day in our fun life :)

2 comments:

  1. you should remind how nice of a mom you are to your kids. tell them some riley and austin horror stories and they will love you for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ZERO furniture making ability! ZERO. My brain just does not work that way. We currently have two cabinets waiting to be put together for our laundry room but I would never attempt it. Would you like to come over?

    That math program sound awesome! My kids have done absolutely NO schoolwork this summer. None.

    Love that preschool room!

    ReplyDelete