Monday, August 18, 2014

24th of July Friday

We are supporters of the 24th of July and every year we go out to the Friday night dinner.  We are trying to get smarter and smarter each year.  This year we brought our own blanket and drinks.  It went much smoother!

 They had some really fun pioneer stations.  You could make these amazing bubbles with 2 sticks, some string, and dawn soap. Those pioneers were geniuses!!



 So easy even a 2 year old can do it!!
 Random pic of Hayden and her dancing.
 They also had potato sack races.  Hilarious!!



 Couldn't be at a pioneer day celebration without Indian wrestling.

So fun!!  I was so impressed with all the Friday night fun, love pioneer days!!

2 comments:

  1. After reading your post I feel as thought I MAYBE need to give the Friday night dinner another chance. I didn't know there were extra activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! We did...... Nothing. My Stake sucks!

    ReplyDelete