Friday, May 2, 2014

Spring Break Disneyland Again

We decided to go to Disneyland again, but this time we slept in and were not planning to be there all night.  
Silly sisters in Monster High shirts
 For this day we tried to do things we have never done before.  We saw the show in the Tiki room.  The kids were mesmerized!  So funny! We had never seen this show in all our visits.
 We have also never been to the island across from Pirates.  We jumped on the barge and went over.
 The kids found this cage made of bones and net just like on Pirates of the Caribbean #2.
 The caves were killer.  If I were a little kid they would have been amazing.  Being a boring old Mom, I was worried about losing kids and all of the dangers.  Hayden actually took a flying leap off of a little cliff that you were suppose to go down a ladder on.  Scared the heck out of me!  She cried a minute and then told me she hurt her bum.  Nothing keeps this girl down!
 This reminded me so much of Goonies.  I was cracking up :)
 We also did the canoe ride. So crazy!
 Ryan loved it!
 I just knew I was going to be fishing one of those girl out of the lake.  Thankfully they did great and loved every minute of it.  We will for sure be doing this again!
 We tried Pineapple whips for the first time.  I was worried the kids wouldn't like them.  I mean how often are you buying pineapple ice cream?
 No problem here.  Everyone loved them and they were gobbled up quick.
Jason saw this shirt and loved it.  He said we both had to buy it because we are a couple of shorties.  It has Yoda being told he must be at least 40 inches to ride the ride.
 The man doesn't ask for much so I had no problem wearing matching shirts with him :)
Fun new adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to spend time at Disney watching all of the shows. I always feel so rushed and think I don't have time for them.

    I'm so glad you posted pics of the shirts up close. Before I had scrolled down to the bottom of this post I was enlarging the photos to try and read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, we have pineapple whips up here in boulder.....I think i dragged you there one.
    We haven't done any of those activities either! It's always a mad dash to all the fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete