Wednesday, May 21, 2014

12x12 May 2014

I remembered the 12x12 first thing in the morning.  I took a few pictures and then the day fell apart.  So hang in there for this post :)
Taylor and Tyson are dying to share a room.  Some times I give in and let Taylor sleep in Tyson's room.  This day was one of those occasions.  
 Tyson is horrible in the morning.  He fights and freaks out every time it's time to get up.
 Hayden had destroyed her bedroom without Taylor in there to monitor her.  Hayden is getting so big though, now that she can clean it up without Taylor.  I was holding Hayden like a baby the other day and she yelled at me "I'm not a baby"!  Broke my heart :(
 We are cereal people.  I think at this moment we have 8 opened bags or boxes in the pantry.  In the mornings I play the scriptures on my phone while the kids eat.  Captive audience!  (I'm getting smart in my old age :)
 We have been working on a project for quite some time.  Tyson & Taylor are drawing the Book of Mormon two chapters at a time.  It is tedious and is taking a bunch of paper but I know it's going to be awesome! (Don't you love Tyson's stick figures?  We are in Helaman and he is explaining the Nephites have turned bad and the Lamanites have turned good.)
After scriptures my day fell to pieces.  I honestly don't know what happened.  I could have been abducted by aliens for all I know.  It flew by and was not a pretty day.  So I have added a couple of random pictures to fill the hole in my day.  Taylor loves to try things on in stores and have me take pictures of her.  Such a ham.
I included this picture because we went to Macayos a few days before the 12th and I ate my leftovers on the 12th.  (It works right?)
After escaping the aliens,  I took Tyson to baseball practice in the afternoon and had to take this devil with me.  She is such a fighter and goes from kid to kid picking on them.  My sister was in town so she had 2 extra kids to annoy.  Good times!
 This was Tyson's last practice of the season and I just love his coaching staff.  They practiced pickles.  The kids loved it!  Did you know there is a correct way to do a pickle?  I always thought it was a free for all.
 While Tyson practiced I had a wonderful time working on Ryan's baby blanket.
I will do better next month with my 12x12.  (Hopefully!!!)

3 comments:

  1. I did learn recently there is a skill to a pickle. I think that BoM book sounds awesome!!!!! I gave up on 12x12...my life is too boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my kids are early birds and never have trouble waking up in the morning. The same can't be said of me. I take after Tyson.
    Brilliant about the BOM. I need to follow your lead. We are scripture lacking over here.
    And I have no idea what a pickle is. I don't even feel like googling it. But I'm sure it is very important.

    ReplyDelete