Sunday, May 4, 2014

Easter

We love Easter over here.  The bunny hides the kids baskets around the house and they wake up bright and early to find them.  Taylor found hers behind the couch.
 Tyson found his under some coats behind the coat rack.
 Hayden's was in the living room behind a chair.
 And Ryan's was under the desk.  When the kids have found their filled baskets then it's time to go outside and find eggs.  The kids have another set of baskets that were by the back door ready to fill eggs up in.  That bunny is getting smarter every year!
 The eggs were everywhere!


 The kids particularly loved finding this golden egg.  Golden egg= money!






 After the hunt it was busting open the eggs time.
 Tyson made $4.00 in various change.  He went to church and told his class he was rich.
 Ryan wanted to open one egg at a time and eat the candy right then.  Gotta love sugar for breakfast!
 We have 9am church so it was a rush to get everyone dolled up and in their Easter clothes.
Beautiful Taylor
 Adorable Ryan
 Handsome Ty
 Spunky Hayden (and photo bomber Ryan)
 Our 3 beautiful girls
 The DeMille devils

Yeah for Easter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the Easter dresses!!!! That's the only part I'm sad about having boys, your girls are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Easter Bunny usually hides the baskets too, but this year since I knew the kids would be up before me, and I wanted to see them look at the stuff in their baskets, I convinced him (or her) to put them in my room under a blanket.

    I love an outside egg hunt. I tried to convince Eric that we (or the bunny) should hide the eggs outside this year, but he shot me down. I'm guessing he was concerned about the dog or the chocolate melting?

    And not having to hurry on Easter morning is another thing I LOVE about having 1 o'clock church.

    ReplyDelete