Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Last Vacation of the year

We were able to fit in one last trip to Knott's Berry Farm before our season passes expired.  We had planned on going to Disney for New Years so when Jason's work called and changed his schedule again it had him off on the 30th and 31st so we left a couple days early to have one last hurrah at Knotts.  Poor Peppermint Patty, there was no line to get a picture with her.  Snoopy gets all the action.
 Unfortunately everyone else and their dog was also there.  The place was crazy packed.  We still had fun though!
 Ryan is hilarious and walked to each of these cut outs of Snoopy and posed in front of them.  She would only stand still for a second though.  I guess it's good practice for the paparazzi when she's older :)
 Taylor & Hayden love this crazy ride.  I think they are nuts!  It gives me whip lash just watching it.
 We waited in line for the balloons for over an hour!  On other trips we rode the balloons twice in a row because they never had a line.  It was crazy!
 Finally on the balloons.  Taylor woke up and asked for the hair do she is sporting.  She was very specific.
 After the wait for the balloons Ryan was losing it.  Here are her many face of this 30 second ride.




 After a mad house like this was I decided we needed a little surprise and got us a couple of these.  Isn't that the most awesome dessert ever?!?  Funnel cake with strawberries, covered in powdered sugar, and topped with ice cream = Heaven!
I don't remember much after the funnel cake and for some reason I have no more pictures from the day. Very strange!  I know we waited in a line that actually wrapped around the attraction to the neighboring attraction and I do believe we left early and hit a KFC.  Crazy first day :)

2 comments:

  1. ryan cracks me up! yeah, you can't go to knotts and NOT get a funnel cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taylors hair and the pics of Ryan. And truly it does not get better than funnel cake.

    ReplyDelete