Monday, January 27, 2014

Disney on Ice 2014

We love Disney On Ice at our home.  I'm sure Ryan doesn't remember the last ones she's been to but this is the smile we got while getting ready to go :)
 This time we decided to bring a friend last minute.  Taylor & Klara are in the same kindergarten class and church class.  We have decided next time we are going to leave our kids at home and just bring Klara.  Her parents thanked us but we had to thank them for having such a well behaved child in public.  I honestly thought of leaving Tyson & Taylor at the Thomas & Mack.
 This time I started the show off with snowcones instead of buying them after the show has started.  That way they could eat them with the lights on while we were waiting for the show to start.  I am getting smarter in my old age!
 Gotta love colored tongues.

 This year was the theme was a 50's dance party.
 I love that Mickey got photo bombed.
 We love Donald!
 Pinocchio's nose actually grew.  Man, am I glad that only happens in fairy tales :)
 Cinderella's evil step sisters sang horribly and were funny to watch fall all over the place.
 Then it was Ariel & Flounder time.

 I really loved Tangled, my favorite part is that her major prop is a frying pan.  Gotta love a girl who can take care of herself!
 Flynn & Max
 The kids loved Flynn getting knocked out so many times.

 After intermission it was time for Merida.

 Then Gaston came out and did his whole tavern number.
 No Beauty & the Beast show can be complete without the 'Be Our Guest' song.
 Super cool how they transformed the beast into the prince.
 The show's major stars.

Love, love, love Disney!!

2 comments:

  1. how fun! i think this is the first time we actually didn't go. i think i love it more than the kids, glad i'm not the only one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I actually may attend one of these, but it's not looking good. My poor kids. I think I have said this before (or at least wondered it), but where do all these ice skaters come from?

    ReplyDelete