Thursday, January 16, 2014

Last day at Disneyland

We picked my brother up for the day and brought him to Disneyland with us.  I made a very stupid mistake of wanting the girls to meet the Frozen princesses.  We waited in line for 2 hours!  I think the characters should at least hand out candy or do flips!  2 hours of my life I will never get back!  They had an animatronic Ooalof on top of the house Elsa & Anna were in.
Even though it was the longest wait ever, the characters were really sweet and the kids loved them.



Anna even let Hayden touch her crazy hair.  So funny!
The rest of the day was a bit of a blur.  While we waited in line for the Frozen characters the park got crazy packed.  There was such a long line for Pirates of the Caribbean it took over the entire walk way and stretched to the water.  I have never seen so many people in one place in my entire life.  It was like walking in a sea of people.  This picture is over by the Alice in Wonderland ride.
Ryan is turning into a Daddy's girl.  She willingly gives him loves.
We made the most of it and still got Small World in.
Here is my brother Eric, Tyson, & Darrell.  We don't see Eric often but thought it would be fun for the kids to get to know him.  Hayden became his best friend and wouldn't stop smelling him.  She's our nut!
Jason and the crew went on Space Mountain and star tours while Ryan, sleeping Hayden, and I were treated to a Beatles concert.
Such a bunch of crazies!
I guess the Beatles tribute band plays often.  We met these people who bought season passes just to come to their concerts.  They were very old and from England.
The best part was the wife got very into the music and was a great chair dancer.  This amazing comb over guy was her husband.  Ryan was busting some moves too.  We jumped on the Buzz Lightyear ride and then called it a night.  Love, love, love Disneyland!!

1 comment:

  1. That comb over is the best I have seen! Impressive. That is some dedication to buy season passes just to watch a tribute band.

    Those Frozen characters look great, but a 2 hour wait may have killed me. Your kids are so patient!

    ReplyDelete