Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Eve 2013

Christmas Eve was really low key for us.  We had pastrami sandwiches, shrimp, apple cider, and egg nog.  We opened new pj's made by Grandma DeMille.



 Aren't they the cutest?  Jason and I were bummed we are too big for the pj's, we thought they were the cutest ever.  Thanks Grandma!!
 Hayden is always the one who is wild in pictures.
 Gotta love that girl.
 Here is the living room when the kids went to bed.  Ryan has demolished many ornaments this year.  The poor bottom of the tree was looking pretty sad by Christmas Eve.
 Here is the living room after Santa came.
Yeah for Christmas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap Santa!!!! Such cute jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was admiring those p.j.'s in your Christmas post. They are the most adorable I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those jammies and so want to make them for my kids next year!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete