Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bobcat

Tyson got his Bobcat award at pack meeting!
 For each part of the bobcat you color a symbol on the boys face.
 I really wanted to make sure he was completely colored up :) I'm nice like that!
 This picture cracks me up.  It is the face of a hovering helicopter parent.  Tyson is not a very good reader and I go into panic mode when he has to read in public.  I am always worried that others will make fun of him and he will develop a complex.  He never refuses or gets embarrassed, he plows right through and doesn't think twice about it.  If I could only bottle that 8 year old confidence and sell it, I'd be a millionaire!
 And here begins our scouting experiences!!
Yeah for cub scouts!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Have fun, it will take up all your time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Have fun, it will take up all your time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the stress emanating off you in that picture! So funny.

    Good job Tyson!

    ReplyDelete