Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 12x12

I am not a fan of New Years resolutions but I did make one this year.  I want to do a years worth of 12x12's.   So here is January :)  This month the 12th landed on a Sunday.  I wonder if there are others out there who enjoy Sunday mornings.  Around here they are ugly!  
 Jason wore his 49ers tie to help his team win.  Gotta love it!
I taught Tyson's class and actually took a picture of the Plan of Salvation on my phone.  I didn't want to be accused of teaching false doctrine.  
After church it was relax time.  I know I should be reading scriptures or administering to the sick but I did a puzzle.
 Then me and my cuddle bug Hayden watched some cartoons in bed.
 Taylor practiced her patterns with Connect 4.
 Tyson did what all boys do with down time.  Video games!
 This night was also the Golden Globe Awards!  We had the Buffingtons over and printed out ballots.
 I made enchiladas for dinner, they are a recipe out of Jason's ward's cookbook.  I have found a lot of amazing recipe's in there.  Thanks Napa 3rd ward!
 For dessert I made homemade butterfingers.  I could eat this entire plate in one sitting, they are addictive.  They are made with only 3 ingredients.  Candy corn, peanut butter, and chocolate.  Crazy!  I buy bags and bags of candy corn after Halloween so I can make them.  So fun!
 Here is everyone before the show started with ballots filled out.
 The babies actually played well with each other.  They usually are fighting like crazy.
The results of the ballots were a 2 way tie for first place: Adam & me, with 10 correct.  Sandy in 2nd place with 8 correct and Jason in last place with a dismal 5 correct.  Can't wait for the Academy Awards!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome resolution!

    Suck it Niners! Oh I mean, so sorry for your loss.

    Although I would not eat the homemade butterfingers (I have to have fruit with my chocolate) I could eat the entire pan full of enchiladas. Seriously.

    Growing up I used to obsessively watch all awards shows, but since I never get to watch any of the movies anymore they have lost all appeal.

    Those baby feet in the last picture are killing me. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ward recipe books! I still have your old ward one, it's my favorite!!!!
    I didn't even know that the golden globes were on, looks like a fun party. ;)

    ReplyDelete