Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rio

We heard about the pool at the Rio and had to check it out for ourselves.
 It was pretty awesome and free!  The kids loved the sand and water.

 We invited anyone who wanted to come too and we only had a few takers.  Cece and Kara came and Sarah and her kids.
 The water was freezing cold but the sand was too fun so the kids braved the cold.

 Ryan hated the cold but loved the sand.
 We eventually went over to the warm pool and she was a happy girl.
We really liked the Rio and will have to try it again before school starts!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun. We definitely need to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe how cold that pool was! Thanks for inviting us! I was determined to go to the Adventuredome on Thursday but woke up to Tucker throwing up all morning. I'm just glad I hadn't told me kids about it yet! And today I came home and discovered he had eaten a hairbrush so I am sure more throw-up is my future.

    ReplyDelete