Sunday, August 11, 2013

Adventuredome

One day for our "week of fun" we went to the Adventuredome at the Circus Circus.  Jason and I figured out the last time we went there it was for Frightdome before we had children.  Easily over 8 years ago.
 The kids were in heaven!  I don't think they knew what to expect.  They kept saying it was like they put Knott's Berry Farm in a dome.

 This is Hayden smile, she was not a fan of this train ride.
 The girls loved the little hopper ride though.
 The Roadrunner ride and I are no longer friends.  They should have called it the "How chiropractor's stay in business ride".  Ouch!!


 Ryan really goes with the flow.  She liked it when the huge roller coaster would shake the building.  I think that was my least favorite part.  I was surprised to see that they are celebrating their 20th anniversary, it made me not fret to much with the shaking ground.  It's kept up for 20 years, what's one more day while I'm there?
 The carousel is always a favorite.

 But Tyson has decided the carousel is too "baby" for him.  He decided to just wrestle with Jason while the girls were on the ride.
We rode on the balloons again and had a heck of a time getting Ryan to not jump out.  She was way past nap by this time.


While we rode the balloons Tyson and Jason rode the big shot ride.
We had to be home by 2pm to meet Darrell's ride and have lunch.  Afterwards Jason and the terrible T's went back for a night full of fun.  They also went over to the Circus Circus midway and played a bunch of circus games.  They came home with stuffed animals for everyone.  So Sweet :)

2 comments:

  1. The roadrunner ride is my favorite! I guess we can no longer be friends.

    Did you see the video they take of the kids on the train ride? It is always adorable.

    ReplyDelete