Friday, July 31, 2009

flashback friday

I have not taken any pictures of the kids this week so I am recycling older pictures that I don't think anyone has seen. The kids seem to be getting so big, it is fun to look back every now and then. Taylor seems to be getting older and older by the day. She doesn't want us to do anything for her, she is very independent. However, we did watch a baby yesterday and you have never seen a girl as jealous as Taylor was! It was pretty funny.
This is Taylor in her Christmas dress. I love the frills!
Tyson is probably the prettiest boy I've ever seen. I've heard someone comment on a picture of his, "That's a boy?" Watch out ladies, those dimples are gonna get you!
Taylor was such a big baby she was in the 90+ percentile for her first few doctor appointments, now she's in the 25%. She is walking and trying to run everywhere so I am not surprised she has lost some of the chunk. She has retained the checks though. Lucky girl, she won't be too happy about that when she's older. This was Taylor and her first jean skirt.
Tyson has the craziest laugh. I would say it's a laugh with gusto. Here he thought he was hilarious wearing cowboy boots. He is also sporting the ouchies he got while falling out of a doll stroller at the babysitters.
I was worried when he was younger about his shoe obsession. I am glad to report he has grown out of, but I still have these pictures for blackmail.
I will start taking real pictures of the kids again. It just seems that we have not done anything too fun to take pictures of. We've had a ton of doctor appointments with Mark. He is out of the hospital and getting back to normal. We thought he would have to move out because we could not take care of him and how badly his health had turned. It was pretty rough for a while. He couldn't stand or do anything for himself, he was a human blob. On top of that he was throwing himself on the floor and I hurt my back again picking him up. He's doing a lot better after his 3 day hospital stay. I don't know if he feels better or if he is just trying super hard because he hated the hospital and never wants to go there again. Who knows?! If I could understand the mind of the disabled adult this would all be much easier!
Hope everyone has a fun Friday!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just you wait for the baby to come to see how jealous Taylor will get!!!
    Super cute pics- is that the jean skirt I got you for your baby shower? It was so tiny!!! Love Tyson in heels- him and Austin with their love of our shoes! ;)

    Had to delate- totally misspelled words and had to re-do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. I hope things get easier this next week, and that Mark continues to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope pregnancy gets easier for you real soon. Your compassion for others truly amazes me. We will pray for Mark's recovery. Keep me posted on your pregnancy woes.

    ReplyDelete