Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Taylor is 1!!

My little girl is 1!!!!
The time has flown by! Taylor has been the best baby. She is the best eater and sleeper. She loves to play with Tyson and Nickel. She has been a thumb sucker from the first and loves to play with hair, her own, mine, or dolls. She started walking on Father's Day and we haven't been able to slow her down since. She is waving and saying Hi and Bye. She dances to any song that comes on, even the hymns at church : )
I make Jason take funny pictures before we go in to have the babies. I think it is a fun tradition. Here I am giving the thumbs up before the c-section.

Here is Jason's pose. Jason is oblivious the whole nine months of pregnancy and then it hits him in the hospital, that we are actually bringing a baby home now.
Here's our girl.
I remember I had never heard a baby scream so much. She stopped after 5 minutes straight and everyone in the room made a sigh sound. She was only taking a break though. It went on for twenty minutes more, until she was held by her Mommy!
I remember after the doctor pulled her head out I heard a huge gasp and the doctor saying look at those cheeks! I was 4 days over due, we tried to have a V-bac(vaginal birth after C-section) but this girl was too comfortable in there and wouldn't come. So we had a repeat c-section and the doctor kept saying she was glad. A 9pound 11 oz baby would have been awful, and I agree!
Taylor was such a big girl we had to move her into number 1 diapers in the hospital, but it was nice to have her actually fit in all of her clothes. Tyson wasn't too thrilled in the hospital.
The second we walked in the door Tyson asked if Taylor could play with him. It was the cutest thing ever. This was the best we could do. He loves being a big brother.
It has been so fun to have a girl. I love all the clothes and dolls and girly things. Taylor is so easy going she doesn't protest too much when I change her outfit three times a day :)
Taylor wasn't too sure of what to do with the candle.
You've got to love the destroying the cake pictures!
I understand the arms and mouth but why the forehead? What are we teaching this girl?
Happy Birthday Taylor! We love you!!!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Happy 1st B-day!
    I love the pre-C-section pictues. You guys are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I agree with Rachael the C-section pictures are hilarious. I also always love the 1 year old cake pictures. Happy Birthday Taylor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could have been there to celebrate Taylor's birthday! Looks like she had a fun time with her birthday cake. Doesn't seem like that long ago she was born! Happy 1st birthday sweet Taylor! I love you!
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to beleive that she is 1 already. She still is a cute little girl - whill she ever grow into those cheeks? Cute pictures. You guys look like you have tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang I didn't remember that she was that big! You know, they get bigger the more you have so watch out with this kid!!! Luckily, you'll get a c-section, SO JEALOUS!!! Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute!! Can't believe it has been 1yr. She has gotten so big since the last time we saw her. Her bday looked like it was alot of fun. Happy Birthday Taylor.

    ReplyDelete