Monday, July 20, 2009

too cute

I was trying to get a picture of Taylor and the stinkin' cameras always have the delay so she almost got me before I could snap this picture. It seems like she has turned into a little person over night. She tells you if she doesn't like something and is trying so hard to talk to us. She says hi and bye and waves. She is getting so fast walking, she tries so hard to run from Tyson if she sees him coming after her but she always gets tripped up and ends up on the floor. (Isn't this the cutest outfit ever? Thanks Misty!!!) Tyson loved helping Taylor open her birthday presents.
This is from our friend Kristin. She works with the guys but we consider her a friend more than a staff. (Isn't that the cutest tea set ever?)
Grandma DeMille sent a package which we loved. But the packing peanuts sure were the best part for the kids.



Kristin's son Dean had his 2nd birthday party at the Leid Children's Discovery Museum. It was really fun and the kids had a blast.
In Vegas we have turtles all over our freeway and they look a lot like this guy. Whenever we are driving Tyson is on the lookout for turtles.
This is a wind tunnel that got up to 80 miles per hour. Tyson LOVED it, Jason had to deal with flying drool coming out of Taylor. Gotta love teething!

You could actually change a tire in here and use that rolling thing to go under the car. It was too cute.
This had to be my favorite, I love dressing them up. It's a sickness I know! But isn't he the CUTEST firefighter you've ever seen?

I have used the word "cute" excessively in this post and will try to refrain from over using it in the future!!!

6 comments:

  1. How can you not continually use the word cute when you are talking about your kids. That is an adorable outfit, and peanuts are a huge hit around my house. It is the cleaning up of them that I cannot stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as a package comes with peanuts I quickly get it out of the house. They are a nightmare to clean up! Looks like you had a fun time at the museum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long did it take you to clean those peanuts up?! They are so not fun! Love Taylor's outfit- I am so happy it fit her! ;) I am SO LUCKY I do not have a girl- I would go crazy in that store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor is adorable. I think that sometimes instead of gifts we should just give them packing material and get some batteries to restore life into old toys. The kids seem to think that it is Christmas! Peanuts are bad to clean up - but what is worse is the bean out of a bean bag - trust me don't try this one at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Taylor! WOW that went by fast. I am soo glad that is you picking up those peanuts and not me! I just got done picking up packing peanuts after our big move. GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo sorry about the peanuts! I never thought it would be so fun for the kids! :) Looks like you had a good time at the discovery museum. Love you guys! Grandma D

    ReplyDelete