Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's officially official

We finally had all of our doctor appointments. I had an ultrasound Thursday and a FULL examination today. The baby is doing great. I already heard the heart beat and have cute little pictures of our baby. My official due date is January 29th 2010. I can't wait to find out what we're having. I hate surprises, I know a lot of people are opting to be surprised nowadays, but no way! It would make me crazy! Tyson tells everyone there is a baby boy in Mommy's belly and he thinks every time I go to the doctor the baby is coming out. We're in for a long 6 1/2 months!! I really don't care if it's a girl or boy, just as long as I don't kill the two I already have! It seems lately they've turned into devil children and are hell bent on driving me to drink! The back is finally getting better, slowly but surely. I bent down for something on Tuesday and it popped in three places which helped with the walking just not the bending. Man I hate being old! (I'll post pictures tomorrow of the kids Grandma and Grandpa! Taylor took a lovely mud bath today :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear that everything looks good! You need to scan those pictures in so we can see your jelly bean!!!
    Glad to hear your back is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I have been waiting to hear the news of the ultrasound, and am so happy everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean Nebraska bent? I am glad everything is going well with the pregnancy! Sorry again about Monday I thought if I went early I would be able to get it done by noon! Well I was there 5 hours dealing with a bunch of idiots telling me I needed a marriage certificate not a marriage license! I told them I had no idea what that even was! Finally this guy ended up helping me and told me I actually had the right thing, the marriage license! Stupid DMV anyway I hope we are still on for this Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe twins!!!

    keep smiling. life is to short

    and the kid will get there own turns!

    love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete