Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our weekend

Tyson loved Pioneer Days. Here he is in the jump house. He has informed us that he is getting a jump house for his birthday AND Christmas. He also loved the slides.
Taylor loved trying to escape from our little area. Here she is with my wonderful cousin Kara, who helped us paint all day and then helped us all night with our little escape artist.

Here's Kara helping with the kitchen paint job.
I don't know what the child labor laws are like in Vegas but I'm sure we'd be in trouble with these pictures!
Taylor was so funny with the tape. She loved taking it off and was very serious about her job.

The kids are available by the hour and they're pretty reasonably priced!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you even let them get near the paint job. What a good mom you are. My kids are always banished to the other room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color! Can't wait to see it when it is all done!

    ReplyDelete