Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nebraska

Oh my goodness, I am in Nebraska! (Nebraska is code for hell, I started saying Nebraska years ago to cut down on my swearing) Anyway, I am in Nebraska! I was cleaning Tyson's amazingly dirty room last night(Mon), I stand up after sorting through a billion toys and pop. Next thing I know I am on the floor in pain. Something has happened in my back, I can barely walk or stand, I am in Nebraska! I knew this would happen after I turned 30! My body is systematically rejecting how old it is. I have been hobbling around all day like an old man and because I'm pregnant all I can take is Tylenol! Tylenol seriously? They're as effective as pez candies! Have I entered middle age? Is this what happens? Is this why people have mid-life crisis's? Your body starts attacking you and falling to bits, what's next?

5 comments:

  1. I love the Nebraska phrase- it's so you! Hope you feel better- Tylenol sucks!!! The only cure is to hurry up 9 months so you can have that baby and take the good drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Nebraska a couple weeks ago with my back and it was NOT fun! I got a prenatal massage and after that I was in the deepest part of Nebraska!!! Have you thought about seeing a chiropractor? I feel for you! I am sooooo soooo sorry! I really have to be careful with the way I bend down to pick things up when I am pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me tell you: When I hit 30 almost instantly I started having back pain! Ridiculous. Also ridiculous that you can only take Tylenol. I do hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellie that totally sucks! Here you are trying to do a good thing, and you are punished for it. Call me if I can help. Dr. Purcell is a chiropractor and he has adjusted pregnant people before - maybe try him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, i was i did something to my back the night before sophie's tea party- it too was nebraska. and once it was getting better i tweaked it again! no fun.

    ReplyDelete