Thursday, July 23, 2009

pregnancy stinks!

I just got a baby ticker on the blog. I was so excited it actually looked like a baby and not an alien! 3 months down 6 more to go!! Does anyone love being pregnant? It's a nightmare this time around. I was talking to someone who had 4 children and they told me it only gets worse with each pregnancy and now I feel a little better. I thought I was being a total wimp this time. She was telling me that each kid has already taken so much out of you that by number 3 and 4 it's a lot rougher. I can't imagine those poor ladies with 6 or more!!!
I remember being tired with the other two, but now if I sit down for a minute I pass out. Which happened yesterday. We went to Mt. Charleston for a play date and got rained out. I honestly only walked to our picnic site, set up two chairs, had lunch, got rained on and came home. I walk in the door take care of the kids and passed out on the couch. I wake up 5 MINUTES later. Tyson is naked and has dumped tons of ice out of the ice maker. What the heck!?!! Even if I wanted to take it easy how could I with this devil child? I know the good Lord is giving me extra points in heaven for not killing this boy.

4 comments:

  1. My pregnancies are tough, and #3 just about did me in. I don't think I will have more kids, because I don't think I could handle another pregnancy. I hope this one gets easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of pregnancy. I told myself I would enjoy it this time around since I hated it so bad with Tyler but once month 6 hit, I remembered why I don't like it. Can't get comfortable, my back hurts, I'm tired, I can't sleep, and to top it off, it's a billion degrees in Vegas and I'm sweating constantly :-) Oh, and I can't tell the difference between my legs, ankles, and feet....they're all just fat and swollen. Good times :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I am stopping with 2!!! ;) Sorry you are miserable- this child had better be an angel! I love that Tyson was naked and getting ice- so something he would do- he's gonna keep you on your toes...if he wants to make it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you are talking about Kellie. Pregnancy is a beautiful time and I feel beautiful for 9 months! NOT!!!!!!
    This one in the beginning was harder and then it got easier. With Eli I was downing the TUMS all day-this one its around 6 a day..not as bad. But I swear this baby is stronger than my other two b/c I am constantly saying owww...when he kicks me. A few nights ago I was at that point where I wanted to say-OK I am done!~ but yesterday was a better day. It is so tough in the end when it is hard to get comfortable and you are peeing all the time!
    So how many weeks are you now? I do feel your pain and wonder how people have 8+kids! or even 3+ kids!

    ReplyDelete