Tuesday, August 4, 2009

our little bruiser

Taylor is turning into a little bruiser. Her new favorite thing to do is pick up toys and then bash them into things. Here she is with one of her favorite weapons: the microphone. Taylor sucks her left thumb so I thought darn, I have to deal with another lefty, I am already married to one. But she is bashing things with her right hand so I am holding out hope that she may join our righty team. Go righty's!! *Disclaimer* I have no problems with people who are left handed. It's just that it's a right handed world and I'm just a material girl, no that's not right. I mean, well OK maybe I do have a problem with them. I just want my kids to be normal is that so wrong? If you are left handed and offended, tough luck, the truth is out: I have a problem with you and your left handed ways! Taylor's other favorite thing to do is bash toys into the dog. We are constantly telling Nickel to run when we see Taylor headed towards her with weapons in hand.
Her she is doing another favorite, pulling Mom's hair. I tell you it is the cheapest and best toy she has!

I blame these things for the aggression and bruiser ways Taylor has adopted. Teething has been a nightmare! Taylor had a fever for 3 straight days cutting these bad boys. Now she has 4 teeth total 2 on bottom 2 on top.
She can also be sweet, she is the cutest little kisser and will give us kisses out of the blue. She is such a ham and loves flirting with anyone.
I have two Tyson sleeping stories. The first I actually have a picture for. We went to Lowe's to buy chair rails and crown molding for the kitchen. Tyson loves their race car carts, but when we got there he was dead asleep. We thought we'd put him in one anyway, in case he woke up. These carts are horrible to drive and I always run into something or someone while pushing them through the store. Well we were there for 30 minutes, up and down every isle. The boy didn't wake up once! I had to drag this dang Cadillac cart through the store for half an hour for nothing!
The second story is last Thursday we decide to go to Chilli's for dinner. We get there Tyson is dead asleep. We drag him out of the car, have to wait 15 minutes to be seated, he's still dead. We are seated, we put him on the bench next to us, he slept through appetiser, main course and dessert! We pay the check and load him back in the car and go home. It was the craziest I had ever seen him sleep. He's just a nut, what can I say?!

3 comments:

  1. Taylor looks happiest pulling your hair...go figure. I can't believe Tyson and his sleeping. That is just crazy!@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will start off by saying that I HATE those race car carts. I am incapable of driving them and refuse to get one unless Eric is there to push it. Tyson's sleeping it truly hilarious! And Taylor's hair is growing so long. I don't have strong feelings about left-handedness. But am amused by yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I secretly want my kids to be left-handed so they would be different....you know how I don't like doing what everyone else is doing! I can do either hands with certain things- I shoot guns left handed- I always thought I was bad until I was told to try with the left- now, I am dead on!
    Teeth are the most HORRIBLE things EVER!!!! And just when they are all in and dandy, they start getting LOOSE!!!! Riley was wiggling it this morning and seriously, I almost passed out!
    Tyson sleeping.....that boy is soooooo funny! Keep up with the pics!

    ReplyDelete