Monday, August 24, 2009

home improvements

We are coming along with the home improvements. We (I mean Jason) got the blue up on the wall and I really like it. Which is a good thing, if I didn't like it that would be a problem. It's not that I don't like the cream/peach and red we have already done. I was just a little nervous about them. But I really like the blue. Our house finally has some character and doesn't look like an institution!
Jason took this picture, He was trying to show the three colors we've painted so far. The red, blue and cream/peach. We (I mean Jason) still have crown molding, and a chair rail in the kitchen to install. It sure is a big project, Tyson tells me every morning,"Mom, you need to get this big house painted." He's a good task master :)
And last but not least, we FINALLY got a new TV. The one on the ground is the one we are getting rid of. I bought it when I lived at BYU, I bought it from a used store and that was 11 years ago! To make it work you have to slap it on the side and wiggle the back cord until the picture comes up. Even then the picture will only stay for 5 minutes tops. We were due! I do love the new TV, but we have never had a flat screen before and for sure never one that big, it seems like the people are huge when you're watching.
But I am dedicated to liking the new TV and will spend countless hours getting use to it if I have to!! One day I'll have pictures of everything done AND no mess in the background.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Blue wall turned out SO NICE!!!! And, you'll never ben done with home projects- when you finish one another one will pop up! ;) Love the tv! No more finger prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new TV-you will love it! Love that you (I mean Jason) are getting so much done! Gotta get it done beofre the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the paint colors! Everything looks really good! And the new tv is awesome! Exciting to see how everything is turning out! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man you guys are rockin'. Everything is coming together. That has to be a good feeling. But I noticed that nickel wasn't in a single picture this time. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue wall! Looks like you guys are keeping busy. And the TV? Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! I also love that red that I saw in the kitchen. We currently have our old, old TV that was given to us. Every day I dislike it, but at the same time am unwilling to spend money on a new one. Yours looks great, and I am quite envious of it.

    ReplyDelete