Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My son

My son is really worrying me. You see he has no dance moves. Oh he thinks he does, as evidenced by these photos. But honestly he doesn't, he just cracks me up. I take this picture and he wants to see it. I thought he'd laugh about how silly he looks, instead he shouts, "Rock and Roll!" and goes right back to dancing like a crazy. What am I raising?

I think this is a move out of Thriller, I'm not too sure though.

Here he is busting some Lord of the Dance action.
He tried to get Taylor in on the dancing marathon but...

...there was food to eat and she couldn't be bothered.
Later after all the dancing was over Tyson decided to walk all over the house with this garbage can on his head. Then he decided to lay down with the garbage can on his head and what happened next?


You guessed it. He fell asleep inside the garbage can. (quick note) We do not use this garbage can for garbage. We use it as a laundry basket. It's too small to do any good as a garbage can, it is not gross and disgusting and has never had garbage in it.

He was passed out cold. We did think about just leaving him, could you imagine the freak out when he woke up though?
So I made Jason drag him out of the garbage can, which was a major fight.
We got him up to bed and he screamed for 15 minutes about how he wanted to sleep in the garbage can. To answer my earlier question, What am I raising? I am now going to call him a crazy dancing Oscar the Grouch!

6 comments:

  1. Your son crack sme up. At least he feels good about himself and can dance in front of people. What confidence! And to be able to sleep in a garbage can and pull that off - well I think that you are raising a confident, self assured yougn man. You go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Tyler thinks he's an awesome dancer too and I see those same moves :-) Love that he falls asleep EVERYWHERE. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is never a dull moment with Tyson! It's great that he loves to dance! And I love how he will sleep anywhere! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he dance better then some of the rockers. If he could only sty awake. Keep smiling, and keep taking picture
    Love Grsndpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lord of the Dance picture. Jackson also loves to dance, and I hope he keeps his sense of self-confidence about it. That Tyson is such a crazy sleeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We miss Tyson. Sleeping in a garbage can? You are not kidding he can sleep anywhere

    ReplyDelete