Sunday, February 23, 2014

11th Anniversary

Jason and I got to go to Disneyland by ourselves for our 11th Anniversary!
I have never been able to ride Autotopia before because the little kids can't go so this trip I finally got to go.  Super fun!
 We loved being able to sit next to each other on rides.
 We also found this awesome trophy :)
 I can no longer say I make this face for the kids benefit, it's just my face on rides I guess.

 Jason & I love the rapids ride but the kids hate it.
 I was kind of hating it too!  We had 8 adults in our raft and everyone was soaked from head to toe!
 Jason and this girl from Australia got it the worst.
 We did the Buzz ride together for the 1st time.  It was an intense battle but Jason pulled out the win.
 We left before dinner and headed up to IKEA for the night.  Ryan was in need of a dresser and I am always in need of visiting my favorite place.  Can't beat the chocolate cake for dessert!
Isn't Jason's shirt the best?  He is not a shopper but I forced him to buy it. He has already been complimented on it a ton.  The best part is the back, it has Yoda standing on a beat up Storm Trooper helmet.  Hilarious!
Best Anniversary Ever!!  (Thanks Mom & Aunt Linda!)

5 comments:

  1. That is the best way to go to Disney! So glad you did it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds perfect. A day of Disney (sans kids!) followed by shopping? It doesn't get better than that. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you got to do Disneyland without kids! Happy Anniversary! I have never been to Ikea. I need to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! Love the shirt too!!!

    ReplyDelete