Friday, February 21, 2014

February 12X12

February 12X12
I am a horrible breakfast person. I dislike almost all breakfast foods.  My girls are sadly following in my footsteps.  This morning however we had leftover Krispy Kreme doughnuts so the girls had no problem chowing down.
 Along with my New Years resolution to do a year's worth of 12X12's, another resolution is to do birthday cards for all the cousins.  Taylor & Tyson love getting the mail and dropping all the birthday cards to the mailbox.  Here is Taylor after dropping cards and getting the mail I forgot to get the night before.
 We had nothing scheduled for the morning so me and the girls ran down to the Meadows Mall.
 We have a whole routine at the mall.  We hit the kids play area, See's Candy, Hot Dog on a Stick, and the Disney Store.  Today we had a coupon for Claire's and it threw our whole routine off.  The girls were in heaven in there and we ran crazy late to get Taylor off to school.
 After Taylor & Hayden went to school Ryan went down for a nap, and then it was down to work for me.  Tyson's Valentine party at school was the next day and I had to make 24 Valentine holders.
 We were going to have the kids make them but the school was having a Heart Healthy Fun Run right in the middle of our party time.  I had been saving cereal boxes all month to make these things!
 After carpool it was homework time.  You know Taylor was concentrating hard, her tongue is out :)
 Dinner was a simple meal we have all the time.  BBQ chicken and pasta.
 I love to listen to music while I have to fold laundry.  The kids think it's party time in my room when I turn the radio on.  Ryan loves shoes and was dancing in these Barbie heels all night.
 One solid hour of my life which I will never get back :)  I CANNOT wait til I can just give the kids a basket of their own clothes and tell them to fold it themselves.  One day...
 After laundry it was time to make sure I had everything ready for the Valentines parties the next day.  Here are Hayden's Dora Valentines getting candy added to them.
Jason got home just as the smoke alarm started beeping.  He walked in the door, ate, and then was off to the store to buy some new batteries so the dang thing would be quiet. I know they are "lifesavers" but when that beeping starts I just want to shoot the thing.
Fun and very long day :)

5 comments:

  1. I was noticing the cute Valentines boxes in the previous post. I can't believe you made all of them!
    I can all too well relate to the laundry situation. I do the folding but Megan and Jackson do their respective hanging ups. I am still in charge of hanging up Sade's clothes, so more often than not they end up sitting on her dresser until the next laundry tell. Shhhh....Don't tell.
    I love Taylors cute pig-tailed hair, dislike Kinder homework (Sade actually got an N her first quarter in homework because I didn't realize we were supposed to be doing it), and am grateful for smoke alarms but am annoyed by the beeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many hours do you have in a day, you do so must I don't know how you find time

    wonder women

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely Wonder Women! You are a great mom Kellie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of laundry! I love your 12x12 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing to wrap all those cereal boxes, plus all the other fun stuff you do! I cannot stand the smoke alarm beeping either. It drives me crazy! I forgot to do 12x12 again...

    ReplyDelete