Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Great Harvest field trip

Hayden's preschool had a field trip to Great Harvest!
 Hayden and her BFF Parker.  These two just love each other so much!  When Hayden wakes up in the morning half the time she doesn't even say hello to me, she asks me, "Where's Parker?"  Meaning, "Am I going to see Parker today?" 
 We went to the new location for our field trip.  It was interesting because I had never been back there.  Not as exciting as the old location but the kids liked it so that's all that matters :)


 The kids loved the bunny made out of dough but the best part was when he cut all the dough up and let them have their very own.
 My girls were fascinated by it.

Super fun field trip.  Hayden is having so much fun with her friend school. (It's a fight to get her to go to her preschool at the elementary school, she just wants to see her friends)

3 comments:

  1. How nice that Hayden has such a good friend! Has Hayden grown very tall, or is the friend very short?

    I'm quite sure you and Suzie could run this tour by now.

    Let me know when you go to the fire station. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like Hayden is adjusting good to school, happy she has a friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun and well worth the yummy bread at the end! I am going to laugh if Sarah comes on a field trip to the fire station!

    ReplyDelete