Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gilcrease Orchards

Hayden's preschool had a field trip to Gilcrease Orchards!  Here are 7 of the 9 kids, Lily, Niki, Shelby, Cannon, Parker, Hay-Hay, & Sawyer.  The 2 little girls on the ends are siblings.
It was very windy which made everyone a little grumpy.
 Jason had the day off so he got to come too.  It was his first time there which I was surprised about since I go every year :)  It was great having him there, he did the potty run!
 Ryan liked the pumpkin patch but stayed very close to us.
 Hayden on the other hand ran like a wild child.  She probably fell 50 times but kept jumping right up to run some more.
 Snacks and a wagon = Hayden Heaven.
 I love to carpool, but I don't know if Jason does.  He got stuck in the back of the van with the girls. I heard several conversations about princesses, nails, and shoes.  Parker and Hayden are also in a rubbing stage so Jason was rubbed on both sides by these very affectionate girls. Hilarious!

We also made the babies sit by each other.  This was a  rare time they weren't yelling at each other.  Can you believe these two are 6 days apart?  Ryan looks like such a baby compared to Ellie, I think its the hair :)

Super fun field trip!  I was going to get a picture of the doughnuts they make there out of apple cider but those things were gone in 2 minutes flat.  So yummy!!

4 comments:

  1. I need to go there (especially since I live 2 minutes away from it) I didn't know they made donuts! Maybe I'll head over there today. I always forget about going until the day before Halloween and then there arent any good pumpkins left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby looks like a giant!! I am surprised Jason walked away from that car ride with any hair left on his arms. Those girls were loving him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to go- i have never been- looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Jason. Who decided on the seating arrangements?

    I seriously never go to this place. I have only been one time when we went with Sade and Taylors preschool group.

    ReplyDelete