Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 2 Disney California

We went to Disney California for our 2nd full day of vacation.  I love early mornings when you can grab a character and there isn't a huge line.  Grandpa DeMille always talks to the kids in Donald Ducks voice so they loved getting to see Donald.
 The merry go round is a must.  Halfway in though Ryan was done and kept trying to jump off.  Gotta love one year olds :)
 The girls and I chose the non-swinging gondola.  They are my favorite.


 After the boys went on California screaming, we met up and went on the Toy Story ride.  I have never seen this ride with a short line.  It is so fun and you want to go on it over and over again.  We limited it to one time this trip.


 Afterwards we met up with Jessie and Buzz.

 This is the new roller coaster in Cars Land.  It is awesome!
 I am not a huge roller coaster person anymore and I usually have to be talked (begged) into new rides.  This one was super fun and so well done.  Love, love, loved it!
 We have so much fun on the Monsters ride.  Ryan was a little unsure of it.
 
Hayden practicing her roar face.
Tyson decided to stand under the misters outside of the soaring ride.  Such a nut!
The kids loved running wild in the outdoor wood area.  It used to be all about Brother Bear and now it is all about Up and the wilderness scouts. 


We caught the Pixar parade late in the afternoon.

Jack Jack was a high light with his flaming hair.


Ryan had the best seat in the house :)

They always squirt water at you off of each float.  So funny what people will do to avoid getting wet.

Mater was the end of the parade.  After that it was dinner and a 2 hour wait for the water show.  No pictures can do justice to the misery that is waiting for the water show.  As every kid had taken their turn losing their mind I swore that I would never see the dang water show again!  I couldn't even see half of it cause I'm so dang short.  It was a very long day and even longer night. 

3 comments:

  1. I have never been on that Toy Story ride. The line was too long last time we were there!

    I love your hair in braids. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go on the new Cars ride! I think your hair is cute in braids too. :)

    ReplyDelete