Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Disneyland Halloween Edition

We went to Disneyland specifically at this time of year for the Halloween decorations, they are the Best!!
The girls waiting for the bus. 
 We love riding the train all around the park.  It is a family favorite.
 The Haunted Mansion is so awesome all decked out as Nightmare Before Christmas.
 We always have to hit Pirates of the Caribbean early in the day.  The kids love it.
 We also saw the new show they did where the princess meet & greet usually is.
 The kids were mesmerized and it was the quietest they were the whole trip.
 Disney is trying to push their lesser known princesses so Mulan & Pocahontas were in the show.  Kind of weird but they were fun.
 Of course Rapunzel and Flynn were in the show.  My girls call her Tangled, they can never remember her real name is Rapunzel.
 After the show I took the little girls to the play area.  Ryan loved being able to run around and explore.
 Hayden turned into the school yard bully and if any kids tried to touch "her" toys she tried to step on their fingers. Such a bully!!
 She also engaged in an acrobatic routine that had the other parents worried. 
 We love the submarine ride and all of the Finding Nemo features they've added.  Ryan was not thrilled when the lights went out.  She was very glad when the ride was over.
 The Alice in Wonderland is so super fun.  I realized while on the ride that my kids have never seen the cartoon only the new version with Johnny Depp.  Parent fail on this one!
 I found these super cute shirts at Joann's for $2 and the kids decorated them with fabric paint.  I love that Tyson was still so excited to wear a matching shirt with his sisters.  I know this won't last long and I appreciate him for being such a good sport.
 The kids all wanted Daddy to ride on every ride with them.  I guess he is the super fun parent.
 We caught the Disneyland parade and it was awesome.

 We got a shot of Donald just for Papa :)
 Ryan loved the parade and pointed at every float.  She also danced and smiled at all the music and fun.  Gotta love your first time at Disney even if you won't remember it when your older.


Fun full day at Disneyland.

3 comments:

  1. that look like a fun trip
    thanks for pic of Donald duck
    I've been look for him at my house I guess he was a Disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone always wants to ride with Eric whenever we go!

    I imagine every child calls Rapunzel Tangled. It's confusing! I have to mentally think about it each time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disneyland at Halloween is lots of fun. I love that all the villians get to come out!

    ReplyDelete