Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cute Ryan

Ryan had her four month check up not too long ago.
She had to get 4 shots and also the polio drink.  So sad!
She is in the 95%+ for her weight and her head, but only the 25%+ for her height.  She's my kind of girl! 
Our doctor likes to do guestimate their adult stats on their stats as children.  It was funny because Taylor also had her 4 year old shots at the same time and he said if Taylor keeps growing how she has she will be 5'7.  If Ryan keeps growing how she has she'll be 5'1. 
Everyone says she looks the most like Jason out of any of the kids. Maybe.  I guess we'll see.
I love all her cute little rolls, she is such a doll :)
Sometimes the cuteness is just too much, even the dog has to get in on the action!!

2 comments:

  1. My first thought when I saw the first picture was about how much she looks like Jason!

    What is the polio drink? Is this new? I don't remember it.

    She is one ADORABLE little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! And yes she does look just like Jason!

    ReplyDelete