Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy Saturday

We had another busy Saturday.  We started the day bright and early with Taylor's t-ball game.
 She is now trying to hit left but it really doesn't matter she will not get over trying to kill the T.  Her coach is very patient with her and she thinks she is an awesome player so we are having fun :)
 Then we were off to Tyson's last baseball game of the season.  In my head I had decided to not push baseball anymore.  I love it but I think Tyson's a little bored by it.  That was until I saw him warming up and playing catch.  He did awesome!  I have been so focused on him not hitting, I haven't realised what a good ball player he has turned into.
 Here is our set up, yes the kitchen sink is in there somewhere!
 This girl is crazy about sunflower seeds and has to have them while watching her big brother play.
 Tyson still did not get a hit this season.
 He always reminds me that he tried his very best and I guess that is all I can hope for.
 Tyson and his pal Eli.
 Waiting patiently for his trophy.
 Tyson and Coach Wade.
 This year the coach got the boys dog tags which are really cool. I think he may like it more than the trophy.
 Then we found out the trophy is also a piggy bank and he loves them both.
 For dinner we headed to our favorite Macayos for Mark's birthday.
 Mark just turned 61 years old but I would say he is at least 81 years old in crankiness!
All he wanted for his birthday were the movies Annie and West Side Story.  His sister came through and got him both.  We are now hearing a lot of singing coming from his room :)

4 comments:

  1. sounds way better than my saturday!

    and now i want macayos......we should go.....soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Annie!!!! Looks like another busy day in the DeMille household! I don't know how you guys do it!
    I thought the dog tags are awesome! Eli had it on under his church shirt yesterday...I told him he could wear it to school one day and after that it stays home! I think the trophy's are pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Macayos, how I love thee! Which location are you at? The one by UNLV?

    I saw Eli's dog tag at church and noticed how cool it was. Lucky boys! Good job Tyson! I am sure next season will bring a hit.

    Mark has great taste! Annie was my FAVORITE movie growing up. I had the movie poster hanging in my room for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Macayo sound good
    Tyson and Taylor look like they had fun. It take up a lot of saturdays but it is good family time. They will remember it went they get big. (I guess Jason can remenber all they saturday we spend at school ball fields.)

    ReplyDelete