Monday, July 2, 2012

Zoo day

I am playing catch up with blogging.  I thought I had blogged about Taylor's preschool's fun zoo day but I had not.  Taylor as I am sure everyone has heard has had the greatest preschool ever this year.  One amazing Mom had the letter Z to teach and she contacted this company called Roos n More and they come to your home and let the kids interact with a bunch of animals.  Isn't this little guy adorable?
 The kids all had name badges that said zoo keeper, too cute!  The sadest part was I had a doctor appointment and missed getting to see the animals in person so my sister Erin took these pictures and dealt with Hayden being a crazy. Thanks Erin!
Snakes started off the day!  Ahhh!
 Hayden really needs to develop some normal fears! Not afraid of strangers, heights, water, and now we can add snakes.  Crazy girl :)
 Taylor loved the animals and told me at length every detail about the activity.
 Isn't that an awesome looking tucan? 
 Taylor's favorite part was this little monkey, she loved his little diaper and how friendly he was.
 But the funniest part she told me was when the monkey actually kissed her!
 Hayden I was told was a little terror, she wanted every turn to hold the animals to be hers.
  Thanks again Suzie for setting up zoo day, you're the Best!!!

5 comments:

  1. This was such a great day at pre-school! I can't blame little Hayden wanting every turn to be hers. I felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zoo is down the street from my parents house in Moapa!! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That zoo is down the street from my parents house in Moapa!! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That zoo is down the street from my parents house in Moapa!! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you missed the animals. It was really fun and I would totally do it again!

    ReplyDelete