Thursday, July 19, 2012

McDonalds

We had a new McDonalds open up the other day near our house and were very excited to go and try it out.
Well it was totally lame and to make up for its lameness we had to get the kids ice cream!  I don't know what is going on but for some reason McDonald's is trying to be a fancy restaurant.  The kids area is sadly lacking.  It didn't even have a slide!!
 McDonalds is however introducing their new dipped cones which I loved!  I am a sucker for anything dipped in chocolate but chocolate dipped cones are my absolutely favorite thing ever!!
 I love Jason's face in this picture, it's a speaking look.  To me it says, "Do we really have to record trips to McDonalds?"  I say yes, so when the kids are older and say I never took them anywhere I can pull up this lovely post :)

The only good toy (according to the kids) that the new McDonalds had was this jumping thing.  But you can see what it did to Tyson so the kids aren't allowed on it :)  We will have to just be happy with our other McDonalds, Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I never ever take my kids into McDonalds. It is a serious parenting flaw.

    Jason's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No slide?!?!? WHAT???? Thats crazy! I love taking them to burn off some energy and then I can sit my butt down and be in a nice air conditioned place!

    ReplyDelete