Friday, July 13, 2012

Bowling

We went bowling the other day when Jason had the day off. We haven't been in quite a while and it was a lot of fun!
 Hayden loved rolling it down the ramp, but couldn't understand why the people next to us didn't like her running in their lane.  Those poor old fogies next to us were serious league bowlers and I think we ruined their whole week with our gang of crazy children.

 Are their bowling models?  Taylor is applying for the job :)
 Jason is the only lefty of our group and has a mean hook.
 I love to bowl and was on leagues as a kid at the old Showboat.  I take bowling very seriously (well as seriously as I can while wearing clown shoes) and didn't even want the kids to use the ramp.  They didn't have ramps in my day or bumpers, and yes there were games that only got up to the score of 7, but that is how you learn!  I was not my best this game but in my last 3 turns: all strikes!! Turkey :)
 Tyson is getting better and better and when he got a spare and the next lane cheered for him he almost died of embarrassment.  Such a funny guy.
It was overall really fun and went a lot smoother than we had planned.  That almost never happens :)

1 comment:

  1. A TURKEY!! Impressive! I would be scared to bowl with you.

    Kids these days are quite spoiled. I remember the first time I bowled I received a 4. Bumpers are turning our kids into wimps!

    ReplyDelete