Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Manic Monday

Do you ever have one of those days, when you wake up and know that it is only a matter of time before you kill someone? That was my yesterday. Jason has a four day weekend every other week, I hate this new schedule. I can deal with my husband for three days, when the fourth comes around all bets are off. I start the day, how I start every day, getting the guys up and going off to work. Only Monday the kids are also up at 6am and driving me nuts. Where is my husband? In bed. He sent the kids down when they woke up. So I am spiting mad because this is not the first time he has pulled this crap and we have had words in the past. I guess not strong enough words so I added some expletives this time to get my point across. A little time passes, but I am not one to let things go lightly and here is our next conversation. (Me)"I'm going to strangle you one day." (Jason) "I'm going to tell the lawyer to put a clause in my will that if you kill me then you don't get any money and it all goes to the children." (Me) "Oh it's not a matter of IF, it's a matter of WHEN and I should get all the money you have because I have let you live this long." Do you ever have these conversations with your husbands? Maybe I've shared too much :)
This is my sweet set up until we put the house in order.
I also made 4 loaves and 20 mini loaves of zucchini bread yesterday. This is how all of my loaves turned out, hence the mini loaves. Any ideas why it does this? I hate painting now and the stairs were particularly horrible.
Jason got the back wall done and hopefully we can get things pushed back into their places soon.
He also painted the two cut outs blue. I really like the blue. The problem is we are now done with blue and still have 4 gallons of it. Guess what color Tyson's room will be? (Whether he likes it or not)
We even got upstairs mostly done. Jason pulled out the huge ladder we just bought and it worked like a charm.
I had to throw in pictures of Taylor dancing. She makes us laugh every time music is on. She came to Earth with her dancing shoes on.
The barn plays music and she is holding on to it while rocking out. Pictures just do not do it justice.
We only have 3 more days on our chicken pox watch. The kids are going stir crazy and I will only take them places where they won't have any contact with others. I think it is better to know that they may be contagious rather then spreading it unknowingly. I know the poor lady that may have spread it to us feels awful.

6 comments:

  1. You are so funny! Get out of the house! Who cares if they were exposed! No one else does! I'm sure they don't have it and if for some reason they go outside and do expose someone- it's chicken pox- not some horrid disease! AND most kids have the vaccine- so, just stay away from the babies if you want to be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it I speak with ! I swear, I am not yelling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What commitment to stay in the house due to risk of exposure! Cooking and painting on top of everything else? You are superwoman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kellie I do sympathize with you. I have had many converstaions with my husband (if that's what you want to call them), about things such as this. I am a total revenge person though. If my hubby was still sleeping, I think that I would send the kids back upstairs with say "breakfast" to wake the darling hubby back up. Why should he be able to sleep? You can ask my kids about me anytime, and I'm sure that they will tell you that I'm not allowed to be woken on Saturday - or death is almost a certain thing! Hang in there girl. When the time comes, I will be on your side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAA! I was way behind on your blogs, they're cracking me up. You need to start watching Forensic Files or something, you can't blog about killing your husband! Now if he disappears, everyone's going to think it's you! Even if it wasn't! (Yeah, what are the odds...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 year olds are stinkers! It's a fact. LOL
    Zack loves sauces too...
    The zuchinni bread wasn't cooked long enough. I've never made it YET, but my husband made some on Sunday when we were at my SIL's house and the recipe called for a higher heat for the first half hour or so and then the temperature got turned down a lot and then it baked at a lower temp to fully cook it but not to burn the outsides. Does that make sense?
    Oh- and I might borrow your ladder someday. I have a TALL hall that I need to either get painted or paint. I'll have to buy that rolling paint thingy first though. LOL

    ReplyDelete