Monday, September 21, 2009

Costco funnies

We were at Costco tonight and Tyson was being his usual crazy self. We were walking down an aisle and he is running all over the place. He decides to go and run at Jason and grab him around the waist. Jason surprisedly yells, "Hey, don't bite my butt!" Tyson apparently tried to bite him in the rear. The funny part is this lady is walking by and starts laughing and we are laughing (Jason not so much, since he's just been the victim of an attempted butt bite) then the lady says, "That sounds familiar". Jason and I pause and watch the crazy lady go by. Is this something that is common? We think Tyson is a crazy and that is why he does these random crazy things. I just can't stop thinking of this poor lady who is regularly bitten on the butt.

7 comments:

  1. Maybe she has a dog- Landon bit a kid on the nose the other day though- the kid took is toy! I thought that was pretty random- but the butt?! Good luck with that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butt is probably right at eye-level, so it makes sense. Easy access.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! So funny! You are having a girl!!!!!! I am so excited for you. Girls are the best well it's all I know so I have to say that. Do you like to make bows or no? That would be fun to get together and makes bows some time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kennon does that too sometimes! It is a little disturbing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the pink news! Matthew actually bit my dad on the butt once. Sarah's right, must be the easy access. I think it's pretty funny when it is your child and not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zack has bitten my butt before. LOL He thought it was funny. Now he just says he's going to punch my bum. So I tell him I'm going to bite HIS bum... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of remember a talk at church a missionary farwell. went a brother talk about something like that. :~{)

    ReplyDelete