Monday, September 21, 2009

boy or girl?

We had our ultra sound this morning with the meanest ultrasound tech in the world but she did tell us that we are having
A GIRL!!!!!
I am super excited! Jason and I bet that if it's a girl then he has to do dishes all week, so not only do I get another sweet little girl I get to not do dishes for a week! Double score!!!
Tyson was not too keen on the idea of another little sister but he held the ultrasound pictures the whole way home and then called Grandma and told her the good news. The pictures are awful and the tech really sucked so I will not bother posting any. And just to clear things up we will not be naming the baby a 't' name. We were going to keep it going if it was a boy but I can't think of one other 't' girl name I like. Sorry all you Tanya, Tiffany, Trisha, and Tatiana's out there :)

5 comments:

  1. Tippy, Taly, Tavia, I did find this website if you want to look for another t name! ;) CONGRATS!!!!

    http://www.weddingvendors.com/baby-names/letter/t/girl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How wonderful that Taylor will have a litte sister so close in age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so exciting and girls are so fun! Taylor and her will the best of friends being so close.... or when they're teenagers their worst enemies. We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete