Monday, September 7, 2009

super scary

Yeah for Jason! He painted the entrance way and it looks great! I think we both were stressed out the whole time he was up there. Every noise he made I would shout "Are you OK?" I just kept thinking if he falls it will be all my fault for making him paint it. I did tell him if he falls and goes to heaven maybe he'll finally get a day to rest. Poor man! I do work him to the bone.We bought this machine that has been a life saver! It pumps the paint to the roller and has edge attachments, so we don't have to keep dipping the roller in paint and then getting back up on the ladder. It made the painting go much better, especially in this entrance way.
Doesn't it look great? He did a great job! Isn't that ladder insane? Honestly if anyone ever needs a ladder that can reach 26 feet. Please let us know!
We have a little more to do and then we will officially be done with the main part of the house. The rooms left to paint are the loft, Tyson's room, the master bedroom and 3 bathrooms. Not to mention the crown molding. I was happy at the beginning of this post and now listing the work left to do I am a bit sad. I love/hate our big house.

4 comments:

  1. WOW-That is scary!!! I think that would have been the last area to paint! That is really high!! I need to come see your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a projects!!!! Can't wait to see the final results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jason! Painting is so time consuming, but the final result will be worth it. It may take you a few years to get over it, but eventually you will be glad you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job Jason! Good thing you are not afraid of heights!?!?! It looks great! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete