Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday funnies

Well I don't know if anyone else has this problem. I never get to take a shower. It seems the minute I turn the water on all heck breaks loose. The kids turn into deranged banshees, try to kill each other, and sit at the shower screaming until I get out. What the heck?! I have perfected the 5 minute shower and still that is too long for these kids. I look at other women with their hair nicely done, make-up on, finger and toe nails perfectly polished and all I want is a shower!!!
So as I am trying to get in the shower this morning I was half undressed and I remembered I hadn't gotten my towel. So I run to the loft to get a towel out of the linen closet and Tyson yells, "Mom where are your clothes?" He is a little obsessed with nakedness, so I try to hurry and get in the shower. He follows me into the bathroom and tells me in all seriousness, "Mom, you have a princess bum." Oh where do they come up with these things? It has given me the giggles all day. What a nut!
Taylor is getting so big and I LOVE the summer clothes. I put this dress on her the other day, it has no back and is a little halter dress. Jason said it was a little "risky", he meant to say risque, but I have been laughing about it for days.

Tyson's newest favorite thing to do is dump dirt on Taylor. He has been in the corner and had several spankings for doing this. Last night was the worst. She had pooped while she was outside and he put dirt in her diaper. She was screaming while we were trying to change her, so we just put her right in the bath to clean it all up.



Taylor loves to be outside. She is such a funny little girl. She's already getting a tan from her "risky" clothing. He he he!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog now, your hilarious! Eden has lots of "risky" clothing, I am so tempted to put her in those spaghetti strap dresses for church just to see if people say anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I have always been able to take a shower and get ready despite having children. I probably shouldn't say anything since I still have one on the way that could curse me with this. I also have kids 6 years apart so that probably makes it different.
    Have you tried throwing dirt on him? You know Melissa would do it!!! HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know my method for getting a shower....child- proof door locks! They are the greatest things invented! That and a tv so he has something to do while trapped in the room! It will get easier the older they get! ;)

    ReplyDelete