Monday, May 4, 2009

the blahs

Well, I have the blahs. I don't know how I caught them, but I have them nevertheless. This is what the blahs look like: Tyson had a t-ball game and it was pretty blah. He again would not run. The coach actually got behind him and would push him all the way to first after each hit. He spent most of the game doing this:
Nickel, our dumb dog is chewing up all of my softballs. Tyson likes to play with them outside but never picks them up and this is what we get: (who knew what the inside of a softball looked like?)
We went to the grand opening of Toys R Us/Babies R Us right behind our house and they gave out balloons. So we had an afternoon of torture the dog with balloons.


I'm sure the blahs will pass, they always do. Until then...blah.

3 comments:

  1. I hate the blahs! I don't like to bring balloons home because the fans in our house destroy them! I haven't gone to Toys R Us yet...maybe someday this week if I want to torture myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very brave to go to Toys R Us on opening day. Next time I go to Target I am sure my kids will beg me to go. I am very familiar with the blahs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. Thanks for the blah updates.

    ReplyDelete