Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

What a crazy Memorial Day weekend we've had. Here are some of the highlights. Taylor is standing all by herself! She is getting so big! What happened to my baby?Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Here is our whole family in ONE car! (My big head is covering Taylor) We finally bought our mini van and we LOVE it!! Yeah!!!
We bought a Toyota Sienna and I insisted it have the automatic doors. What a genius invention!
We also bough a little baby pool for the kids to get into. Tyson and Nickel were very involved in the set up.
Taylor loved the water. It was freezing cold but they had a blast.

Two more Tyson sleeping pictures. The boy just passes out anywhere.

Darrell is having his room painted by his staff Kristin. She is doing such a good job. He is getting a Superman room and it will be awesome when she's done.

Jason and I have been laughing our heads off over this picture. Taylor looks exactly like her Grandpa DeMille.

These last pictures are us messing around with the new camera.


Jason is officially out of the dog house with the purchase of my new mini van. I do appreciate that he does care if I am mad at him and then tries to fix it. I will have to be very nice for at least a month though, which could be painful. Does anyone else find it a chore to be nice?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally got your dream car! Being on your best behavior for an entire month seems excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy and excited for your new van! I know how much you have wanted and needed it. It looks really nice. Taylor must have a pretty cute grandpa, to look like him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the van!!!! Now you will be volunteered to drive everywhere- which is why I refuse to get one ;)

    ReplyDelete