Monday, April 20, 2009

This and That

Here are a few pictures from our weekend. Easter dress #2. Girls Rock!
Tyson had practice and that stinkin punk kid was up to his old tricks. Tyson was defending his face. I've taught him well.

I know I'm a little crazy with the T-ball pictures but this is Tyson catching his first grounder.

Look at that throw.
I love when they watch the ball go past them and then start running to catch it.
Another Tyson sleeping picture. This was the middle of the day, watching cartoons in his room. I guess the snacks ran out.
Taylor had her 9 month check up today. She finally is in the 50% percentile and not the 95+ percentile. If one more nurse called her a chunky monkey I was going to start swinging. If she ends up with an eating disorder I'm going after those nurses! =)
The reason she is finally down in weight is because she is everywhere. As you can see. Here she is helping Daddy do dishes. We start them young.

4 comments:

  1. Dang, I was taking beats on you swinging at the nurses! HAve they not learned that they can't mess with you?! Love the t-ball pics; take more! ;) Wait until she is SITTING in the dishwasher. Did you know that is not good for it?! No wonder mine is broke- took too many pics of Austin sitting in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her dress on Sunday and thought she looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her Easter dresses are adorable. Girls are very fun to dress. That punk kid better watch his back!

    ReplyDelete