Thursday, April 16, 2009

crazy sleeper part three

Today we went to Costco, it takes forever to unload the truck, separate the monster amounts of meat into smaller bags, and organize everything. Well, once everything is done I'm searching all over for Tyson, he's not in any of his usual haunts. (Trashing Mark's room, waking Taylor up from her nap, putting large amounts of toilet paper in the toilet) I'm calling his name and can't find him anywhere; then I look on the coach and find a weird lump of blanket. I open it a little and find a leg.
I open a little more and I find a boy who is dead asleep!
What a weird position huh? He slept like this for 2 hours. The guys got home from work, Taylor woke up from her nap, Mark practised his electric wheelchair, Darrell went to basketball practise, Jason played the Wii fit. Nothing phased the boy.
I love my crazy sleeper, I'll have blogging material for life!

5 comments:

  1. I am amazed by this. I will always remember him falling asleep while bathing. It still brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll definitely have blogging material for life with Tyson. I'll give you that.

    ReplyDelete