Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My little guy

We had an enrichment night and this woman talked about all the things that grow well in our valley and gave us all these tips on how to plant. So, Tyson and I planted our seeds today in a starter container. Nickel the crazy dog ate 4 of our tomato plants and the cucumber plant. For some reason all the strawberries we planted didn't come in. So we are trying again before it gets too hot. The seeds we planted need full sun so the lady said they would do well. They are cucumber, squash, beans, and lettuce. And we also got a strawberry plant that was already started. Tyson loves strawberries so I hope they work.

Tonight we were reading scriptures, which is usually the biggest train wreck. We bought all the picture stickers that go along with the stories to try to help everyone understand what we are reading. So we ask everyone if they are ready and Tyson says, "no I have to find Jesus". So he flips through all the pictures and finds Jesus. I'm thinking my son is a spiritual giant; then he knocks me back to reality by saying, "Jesus is boring". I can't believe my son has uttered these words! He repeats it 3 times just so I can be sure to hear it. What am I raising?
Be warned here are more Tyson sleeping pictures.
This has never happened before and now it is the second time this month. I wasn't going to take pictures this time because everyone thought the other pictures were so freaky but I feel it is my duty to document what a nut this kid is. No one believes me when I tell them. They need proof. Here it is.
He was in the tub again and was snoring like there was no tomorrow.
(I love all the toys floating and bobbing all over)
So I drain the water. By now he is snoring so loud I can hear it over the draining water. All the toys are hitting him as the water drains. I'm calling his name, shaking his arm, I eventually just leaned over and had to pick him up.
I got him in his towel and laid him on the bed. He did wake up when I got him dressed and then we were in for it. It didn't take to long to get him back to sleep again. We just put on Scooby Doo and he was out.
Sorry no Taylor pictures Grandma and Grandpa. She has not stopped screaming and crying long enough to take any. Teething has ruined my perfect baby!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he has Narcolepsy! That is the craziest thing that he falls asleep in the tub and other various places.
    I think this summer we are skipping the gardening thing. Our tomatoes always split before they got red and the birds always got to our strawberries!

    ReplyDelete