Monday, April 13, 2009

busy weekend

There are a ton of pictures so be warned. We started our Saturday at Special Olympics track. Not too many people came as you can see, since it was Easter Saturday. We didn't mind, one on one attention is the BEST. Just ask Darrell : )And they're off!
Then Tyson had t-ball practise. Our last one before his first game next Saturday. Friday he gets his uniform. There will be TONS of pictures next Saturday!

Our first mistake was letting him wear those glasses. He couldn't focus on anything!

In the outfield with his new best friend.

If you are wondering that dude is the Dad of one of the boys and for some reason Tyson likes him. Could it be the shorts?

That kid in the black is a punk and kept messing up the line. He is in the middle of hitting that other kid. Stinkin punk kid! Coach ended practise 20 minutes early due to that kid and all the ruckus he caused.

Saturday night we picked up some freecycle treasures. Taylor loves her new V-tech table.

Tyson got a sit and spin and loved spinning himself around and getting dizzy. Freecycle rocks!

This is Ty coloring eggs. We did it too late at night so everyone else was already in bed. Such a busy Saturday!

Tyson even helped fill the eggs with candy. I love this age where they don't remember too much.

Easter morning means new clothes!!! Oh I loooooove having a girl. Taylor got two Easter dresses. She wore this one Sunday and will wear her other one next Sunday.
Oh I love having a girl!



Boys are OK too. Isn't he handsome?!

Well the guys needed new shirts too. Tyson kept calling Mark a girl though.


Our sad attempts at family pictures. 5 out of 6 looking at the camera, and Mark giving a thumbs up. I shouldn't wear short skirts, look at those knees! One word: volleyball

Again 5 out of 6, Darrell off in space. Were are my shoes? I don't know!

Our church is at 9am and it is hard enough to get everyone out the door on time so I refused to do any Easter stuff until after church. So before we left we hid the baskets in Mark's room.

Mark was so excited the Easter bunny came he was too funny.

Taylor didn't know what to think of Thumper.

It really is like having four kids. They were all so happy. So I opened all the baskets with the kids and the guys. Jason hid the eggs outside and a few in the house. We had Darrell and Tyson search outside and Taylor and Mark search inside.

Darrell announced each egg he found.


Taylor's first tooth has just cut through and she is miserable. She did like putting the eggs in her mouth though.

Some more funny Easter pictures.




Here is Taylor hanging out in the bean bag chair. Squeezing her chicken from yesterday.
Taylor's wake of destruction. This age is fun and then not. Everything needs to be baby proofed. I just haven't done it yet. Poor church books never had a chance.

I've been doing a ton of crafts today and I have a deadline of tomorrow at 10am. I'm stressed and have been letting the kids do whatever they want. What Mark doesn't know can't hurt him right?
Tyson loves to jump on Mark's bed. And for some reason Taylor is chewing on his hanger.
Hope everyone had a great Easter!

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm...how do you have time to update your blog and pull off a Super Saturday? I don't know. Do you ever sleep? I love the picture of Tyson with his hair spiked up in his church clothes, so cute! And Taylor's dress, I want that in my size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats your 10am deadline about? Cute pictures...looks like you had a fun Easter!
    That kid at softball should be kicked off the team...what was his parent doing about it all. Why does there always have to be one! At least it isn't yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so its for a Super Saturday? For what ward? What crafts are you doing? I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are getting so big! They all look adorable in their Easter outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crafts are for my old ward. I did Super Sat. a couple of years back and the girl in charge has no help so I am helping. The 10am deadline is so she can decided on which crafts they'd like to do. I made a bunch of different name boards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and read your blog! Too much fun... It's been so long since we've seen you but I can just hear that great laugh of yours! I keep wondering how all your Russian Geneology is going. :) I think it's great you have Mark and Daryll living with you, and wondering how that all came about... now to get back to reading more about your exciting life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a fun Easter! Wish we could have been there!!! Everyone looked so cute in their new Easter clothes! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it is fun to have a girl to dress up!

    i love dyour comment about he punk kids messing up the t-ball practice. There's always one, right? (I just hope it's never my kid. :)

    And freecyle...I've gotten some AWESOME stuff off there!

    Love all the pictures...makes me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tyson is happy in his church clothes! So he was good getting dressed this week?!
    Love all the easter pics- too cute!

    ReplyDelete